EUACCESS COMMITMENT STATEMENT
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
EUACCESS PRIVACY NOTICE
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We mainly process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with training and/ or consultancy services. This includes providing customer support and contacting you in regards our services. The data we collect depends on the services you use. Personal data may be collected from you directly, automatically when you use EUACCESS website and from external sources such as public and private registers or other sources such as public and private registers or other third parties. As a general rule the data is processed within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
We may collect the following information:
- Contact data, such as your title, first name, last name, address, email and telephone number. You might provide us with your contact information, whether through a form on our website, an interaction with our customer support, or providing your contacts during an event.
- Financial and billing data. In order to receive a correct invoice, we require you to provide your details, such as your organizations’ legal name, country, VAT number, billing address, your position and phone number.
- Media materials, such as pictures or videos might be recorded during the trainings for advertisement purposes (with your permission might be used for EUACCESS website).
- Data related to the use of EUACCESS website. We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on. We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type.
- Information from page tags. We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. For example, we use analytics cookies to collect information about your use of the website, which enables us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the website and help us record any difficulties you have with the website. We use this information to analyse the EUACCESS website’s traffic.
- Information from third parties. We collect your personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information or where you have made that information publicly available.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with services that you request from us:
- to send you information about training and/or consultancy services;
- to respond to your inquiries and send you information as part of the services;
- to respond to your comments and questions;
- to send you invoices for provided services.
- To contact you regarding services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given your permission to receive relevant information of such a kind;
- suggest products or services which we think may be of interest to you (for as long as you do not opt-out);
- we use your email address to send you marketing (newsletters), unless you indicate a preference to opt-out; you can opt out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in them;
- offer you the opportunity to take part in the upcoming training courses and/ or consultancy.
- We use collected online data to improve our services and your experience on EUACCESS website:
- evaluate the use of EUACCESS website and our services;
- analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements and marketing campaigns;
- We use media materials (photos or videos) to evaluate the training, to improve our services and your experience on EUACCESS website.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share your information or data with third parties outside EUACCESS , except in the following limited circumstances:
- To help us provide certain aspects of our services we use our affiliates and trusted key partners – in particular, we engage third parties to:
- Send you marketing (newsletters);
- Make credit card payments.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We make all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT
Contact details of EUACCESS are available on EUACCESS website: https://euaccess.eu/contact/
Contact details of the appointed Data Protection Officer:
Narva mnt. 5-1047, 10117, Tallinn, Estonia, e-mail: email@example.com
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information.