H2020 Proposal Services
EUAccess offers a bespoke support service to your staff during the whole Proposal Writing Process!
What we offer ?
We offer a bespoke support service to your staff during the whole proposal writing process, including:
- Partner search & mounting of the consortium;
- Participant Portal Roles Management & Partner validation;
- Management of Proposal Part A & B;
- Support to the development of the project budget;
- Support to Development of the Consortium Agreement;
- Stylistic review and proof of reading;
- Submission of the proposal;
- Management of Grant Preparation phase;
- Our senior expert is appointed to your case and will be your unique contact point during the entire service.
- The service starts with a kick off meeting at your premises to assess your needs and assigning roles and responsibilities of the proposal writing team members.
- Our senior expert will act your side every step of the way until the proposal submission.
How the service will be delivered ?
Who will deliver the service ?
Our services are delivered by EU Access Senior Consultants with 15 years of experience in EU affairs, proposal writing & project coordination (no external consultants).
The cost of our support depends on many factors, including the type of call, funding programme, the number of partners expected to be involved, the need of a stylistic reviews and the degree of support you may require.
We charge a nominal fee + a competitive fee on the value of the EU Contribution.